Friday, August 12, 2005

Busy busy busy

Hm.. i guess it's busy time for some people.. including me? Perhaps.. =P
Yesterday having class again. Felt so boring.. really wanna end the class asap. Duno why, I really have no mood for this subject.. *sigh...
Yeah, cos of my poor English?? to understand business law terms.. so many new terms to learn.. Just wish I could skip the exam.. Talking about exam, remind me of the result that i will have soon.. =(( really scared... cos i didnt prepare it very well last time, just wanna have it finished asap. Exact 10 days to go.. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................
Everyone who read this, please pray for me.. cos i dun like to repeat.. hiks hiks hiks.. if I have too, it's really my fault then..
Aniwae, couldnt go back to the past and dun want to.. cos i prefer go on to new, each and every day. It's better for me to have something new and challenging rather than crying over yesterday and the past..
Btw, nxt weekend my friend gonna come here and I will stay in the hotel with her.. huaehhaehaheae... What a lucky me! Could enjoy a weekend in a five-star hotel (i guess???)
We plan to have a drink (heavy one) in one of the nites.. Hem.. hope I wont get drunk.. haiehiaheihiaheiaeihiae....
My company D&D is coming soon too.. Now they're busy preparing everything. Clashes of ideas are happening all the time. Last minute changes are occuring too, which makes some of them feel very stressed out and wanna explode!! Well.. hopefully it could end soon and everything goes in order.
Well.. it's enough time for me to blog.. and now.. continue with my business.. haiehiaheihaiehiae... muach... bubyee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...