Friday, January 27, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!



















Happy Chinese New Year to everybody!!!
I wish you so early this year 'cos when the time comes, I won't be able to access Internet.. I will be at my hometown celebrating it with my mom, sis, bro, and relatives and even friends...
It will be a reunion day for us.. except for my dad.. he went to China on Jan 25th to meet his relatives there.. Wish he were with us in Jakarta during CNY...
I will go back tomorrow nite by plane. My sis and her hubby will take the same flight. My bro and his families are there already and he will fetch us tomorrow nite. My son will be very happy 'cos there are lots of children to play together with..
On 30th, we are planning to go out of Jakarta, to another city, Bandung in West Java. There will be 14-15 adults going and 5 children. We will stay for one night there and hopefully everything is going alright. We may stay in Puncak - mountain area - at the second nite in my sis' friend's villa. It's been a long time since I 've been there.. There are lots of changes in the area. I like the weather.. cool and fresh air.. which we can't get in the big city.. I love the nature of the area too.. mountains.. trees.. plantations.. fresh fruit.. fresh veggies.. and many more.. hey, I love Sundanese food as well.. hehehe... My sis has made a plan on what will we do and where will we go.. and hopefully I could meet my chatting friends in Bandung. Last year's trip, we were unable to meet since the location I stay was very faraway from his place. Hopefully on this trip, we are able to meet up again.. together with his friends..
We are planning to go to one of the Cafes there.. which is quite famous in the area. Also to visit the factory outlets.. which I've always been wanting to go.. hopefully my dreams could be fulfilled this time.
How time flies.. next year is 'Dog' year. Just hope that everything would be fine and everybody enjoys the celebration wherever they are.
Tomorrow before going to Airport, we will have a 'Duan Yuan Fan' earlier than usual.. Again, just hope everything will go on smoothly..
Happy new year again... Gong Xi Gong Xi...

Notes: Photo above was taken after coming back from Jakarta. It was Singaporean way of celebrating CNY, is also called 'Lohei' in Cantonese. The food in the middle consists of many kinds of shredded vegetables, such as lettuce, carrot, etc., raw fish (very important material.. this one had salmon fish.. nice big one.. hehehe.. my favourite), sesame seeds, poured with oil, sesame oil, cinnamon powder, pepper, etc. Then people would stand surrounding it and mixed it together while saying good words when mixing it. It was a very fun celebration and I miss it to do it again.. hehehehe.. and again.. and again... It was in the office with my colleagues.. well.. very enjoy, weren't they? ;P Yeah.. forgot to say.. when mixing it, the higher the better.. that's why you could see there in the pic that they're trying to take it higher...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...