Thursday, June 29, 2006

9 days to go!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............
another 9 days to go!!!!
How exciting!!! I don't dare to imagine what will happen on my trip there.. I just can hope that everything is going to be alright. Hopefully I have a very good health all along the journey and can come back home safely without less any single thing..
It's been, dunno, many many years ago that I can travel for this long again to a totally strange place that I've never been before.
My other sisters and brother have been there except me and my eldest sis. That's why I really wonder what the places will look like.. how fun it will be.. etc..
Wanna take lots of pics there.. as a proof that I finally reach the destination.. hehehehe...
Gotta meet some friends over there too.. *if there is fate between us.. of course.. hahahaha..
Wanna shop shop too.. hahahhaa.. *if the condition is 'memungkinkan' huawhawhhawa...
Surely gonna miss my cutie son, my home, and my family members too.. Dun worry.. if fate is there.. we surely meet together again.. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...