Friday, October 06, 2006

Lantern Festival

Today is the day!! The day of eating mooncake, play w/ the lantern (paper or the one w/ music on by the battery). But yesterday nite, my sis-in-law has already played w/ the paper lantern in front of our house. She also bought 'kembang api', the one w/ sound and played herself.. kekeke.. *She is working today, that's why she played w/ it first yesterday - yesterday was her off day.
Oh ya, my son accompanied her too.. while I went to sleep first.. hahaha... so tiring...
Yesterday after work, I hurriedly went back home and took a bath. The dinner was ready. It was the food I mentioned in the previous blog and I enjoyed eating myself.. kekekeke.... while my hubby went meeting his 5th Uncle in the coffee shop. After finished my dinner, I walked out and looked for my mother-in law, sis-in-law, and my son who went out before me. Then we just walked around and saw some toys, accessories, etc. On the way back, we went back together and my hubby told me that he will do the job *changed his mind again.. haiyah... lucky this time changed for the better.. He said he would give himself 2 months time to learn about the new job and hopefully he can do it!
We reached home about 9pm, and I watched my TV series and went to bed around 10.40pm at nite. zzz... zzz...
And today... is FRIDAY!!!! Waaaa... so fastttt!!!! Oh ya.. my bro's son b'day party will be held tonite (instead of tomorrow nite) and I will go to his house later directly after work while my hubby and son will go themselves from home. We may go and play the lantern in the multi-storey carpark like what we did last year.. how time flies... Once in a while we turn becoming children too to play this type of thing.. but that was what still remaining in my memories... good memories that always remain in my heart.. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...