Monday, October 02, 2006

Weakie...

This morning I felt like I want to faint in the MRT. I dunno what's wrong w/ me lately.. I dun feel very well.. started w/ coughing, then gastric, then flu, and today 'masuk angin'. I was fine 'til the MRT reaching Dobhy Ghout. After I lifted up my head from the book that I read, I felt like wanting to vomit and when I heard Clarke Quay, I walked faster near to the MRT's door and still felt not very well.. My eyes were blurred, I started shimmering and cold sweat came out from my body. I prayed inside my heart that at least don't let me faint in the MRT or vomit in the MRT station.. Hope that I was given a strenght at least 'til I could take some rest in office.. but I need to walk quite far to reach my office's table, so I faster walked to the nearest toilet in MRT station.. and when reaching it.. I just sat down.. and took a rest a little while.. until I think I could get up then I walked again.. when I went out and see my face in front of the mirror.. I could see how pale my face was.. but I felt much better.. and I finally could walk up to the hotel and I went to the canteen to have some bread and drank sweet tea w/ milk to give myself energy and now I feel fine. Wah.. recently bad things keep happened to my family.. I just hope things could get better.. Yesterday I mentioned to my hubby about the toilet in our room, which needs some repairment, 'cos I think it related to the feng shui of the house.. *so superstitious ya?? hehehe... Aniway... I just hope things could get better in the future.. and about these little things happened, must embrace it and let it happen.. 'cos it will make us to be stronger.. =))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...