Monday, March 26, 2007

Great weekend

=)))
Yeah.. I'm quite happy w/ my last weekend. On Friday, I went back home after work and had a good rest at home. My hubby bought vegetarian noodle for me - as per my request - hehehehe... On Saturday, my hubby and I went to custom breakfast at coffee shop nearby our house accompanied by my son and mother-in-law. We went around the neighbourhood looking for capsule machine but we couldn't find the things that we want so we went back home. We went to Suntec in the afternoon. We took a bus that we seldom take before. We thought the bus would pass by the Suntec but it ended up somewhere so we asked the bus driver if this bus passed through Suntec or not and he asked us if we were in hurry and we said no, and he told us that he would drop us somewhere in Suntec after he finished his job and he did. Hehehe.. special treatment for us.. good hor?? Ready for extra mile... =) Thanks, uncle!!!
Once we arrived we headed to food court.. I was hungry.. hehehe... We had our lunch there and we bought banana boat yoghurt mixed w/ fruits and cereal - very nice.. Then my son and hubby went around Toys 'r us while I went to toy's shop and the gaming area watching people playing w/ the dolls catcher machine. This time I didn't have any intention to play.. watching was good enough.. hahaha.. otherwise I would spend lots of money on it again and the doll??? It would only fill up my cabinet.. hehehe...
We went down to Carrefour afterwards and we bought ingredients for our dinner - spaghetti w/ tomato sauce. I bought a pint of Chunky Monkey and New York Nuts at Bens & Jerrys before we headed back home hm.... nyummy nyummy....
So we took rest for a while before we started to cook. My hubby boiled the spaghetti while I prepared and cooked the sauces.. and voila!!! Bon Appetit!!! =)
We ate quite a lot and it made me feel sooooo.. sleepy.. and I slept at 10pm - actually I want to watch the Final Destination 2 on TV, but it was on air at 10.30pm and I felt aslept already.. so... hiks.. missed it out lor... but my friend told me the film was cut here and there 'til it wasn't scary anymore.. hehehehe....
I woke up quite early on Sunday - dunno why these few days I always woke up before 7am - and we really got up at 8am. My hubby prepared our breakfast - fried sausage, fried egg, fried hashbrown, fried french fries, fried chicken nuggets, while Reever and I went out to buy orange juice and fried beehoon and mee. Wiiii.... buffet breakfast in the morning.. feel like staying in the hotel hahahahahaha.... XP And after that we slept again at 10am 'til 12.30pm hahahaha....
After I woke up, I smsed PY 'cos we agreed to meet up on Sunday. We'd meet up at Tampines Interchange at 3pm, so I watched TV first before got ready for myself. I went to meet her alone. We took bus 27 afterwards to Giants at Tampines. We bought some tidbits and queued for quite some time for the cashier. Then we had our early dinner at Ikea and had a chit chat 'til 6pm. We browsed around and went back to Tampines Mall. And only then we went back home. I reached home at about 9pm. I ate, took a bath, and watched TV series 'til 11pm then went to bed.
My hubby bought toys for my son and he was sooo happy w/ it.. hahahaha.... Well.. that's for weekend.. Now another week to go!!! Kanbate!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...