Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wahh... I'm hungry now... Time shows 5.25pm. Still about an hour to go before I enjoy Ayam Penyet w/ my sis, my friend, and my friend's sis.. hehehe.... Actually I was craving on it since yesterday, but my sis worked, so she couldn't make it.. that's why I delayed it 'til today. Hehehe... can't wait anymore.... errrghhhh..... *kriuk kriuk kriuk.. that's how my stomach is sounding now... ahiehiaheihaiehiae...
I really had a good sleep last nite. I slept at 8.30pm 'til this morning 7am. Woke up once. No air-con, but it was cool enough. One more day then long weekend.. hehehehe....
Well, no plan except than watching CSI DVD borrowed from my cousin's workplace. Hope it helps me to spend my holiday.. hehehe..
Oklah.. write 'til here.. not much to say.. hehehe.. *keep laughing... ckckckck...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...