Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Deepavali

Happy Deepavali for those who celebrated... =)
In the morning, I went to Chinatown and met up w/ Shelly, her mom, and her hubby for dim sum. Shelly said she seldom go to Chinatown, and seldom eat dim sum too because her hubby doesn't like dim sum. I was little bit stunned... 'cos I thought almost everyone loves dim sum, especially her hubby is Chinese.. but then she told me that he used to eat fishes since young - he lived in island where fishes are the main food there - then.. I understand lor... ^^
When we ate, he really ate very little. He just took spring rolls and 2 cups of tea. Lucky my hubby is a good eater.. that's why also I married w/ him. Hahahahahahahhaa..... =D
They ate very little... I felt a bit weird, 'cos normally that should be portions for two instead of four.. hahaha... so a bit not used to it.. but oklah.. the most important thing is that I could finally meet Shelly again.. Although we keep in touch through email and phone call/sms, we seldom meet leh.. I think the last time we met.. about 1-2 years ago? I couldn't even remember when.. hahaha....
After makan, I met my hubby at Plaza Singapura. We met there and walked around lor... Had Pasta mania for lunch.. hm.. my favourite place for pasta and pizza... =) then we shopped things lor before going back home.
At night my hubby made laksa for me. His mom and sis were craving for laksa, so they prepared and cooked laksa for menu of the day... hehehe... and since they still have lots of noodle, today we're going to cook another menu of the day, which is either fried hokkien mee or prawn noodle. Both use the same ingredients.. we'll just be flexible w/ it.. hehehe.. Little bit hungry now.. but haven't done anything leh.. only a very fragrant prawn soup available.. kekeke...
Oklah.. write 'til here first... bye bye...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...