Monday, November 26, 2007

Looks like disaster is coming... When I looked at my face in the mirror, I could see little dots spread out in my forehead.. and some other part as well.. Still can't confirm if it's chicken pox yet.. but I can see it coming into my way.. hiks hiks.. see how it goes tomorrow morning...

Today is my first day working in a new place. If I compare it w/ my previous working place.. my last place was definitely in much better condition than this one..

Yeah.. this hotel has been there for about 27 years so can't expect so much la.. Also located in prime area so the place was quite small. Finance office is located at 4th floor.. very very small.... Lucky I was not placed there.. yet...

My office is in the 1st floor, near receiving area. Not good in feng shui as my chair facing back the door.. unlike my previous table.. kekeke.. Haiz.. can't expect much la.. Just take it as work purpose only.. don't think I will enjoy it as I enjoy my previous place.. The colleagues.. the environment.. the canteen food... haiz.... My first impression was not so good.. some more I feel worry about the upcoming chicken pox.. - not confirmed yet though... Oklah.. gonna take a rest.. very tired wearing shoes almost whole day... Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...