Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Life fulls of ups and downs
Once again I said it. Hehehe...
It's been more than a week since my last post. Things have been going quite well. I've quite familiarized w/ closing but still made some mistakes w/ things - we're just human after all.. ;P
There are many families and friends celebrating their birthdays and happy for them. Feel good that I'm still having few close friends whom I can talk to or listen to them.. and hope that we will still be able to maintain it no matter how far we are or we will be. It's fate that bring us together.
Tomorrow I'm going to meet ex-colleagues and we'll be having dinner together. It's almost three months since I left OH and it's great of meeting up with them again. I believe there are lots of things to catch up. Hehehe...
I'm busying myself these few days w/ downloading things for my iPod touch. I have had it for more than a year, but seldom use it until I saw the ads about learning the language by downloading the files into it. Then I also found that there are other applications that I can put it into, but until now still not be able to find a way on how to make it works! Hahaha....
Btw, learning the French is quite fun. I listen to it during my way back home inside the MRT. It can refresh back of what I've learnt and who knows in a year or two I would be able to go back to Europe and speak it again... Hehehe.. *I wish!!!!
Well.. gotta continue what I'm doing now... write again next time..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...