Friday, August 07, 2009

D&D

Hi... just finished the yearly D&D organised by my working place. It was fun but a bit boring. Fun b'cos I was joining the dance competition this time and bored b'cos the magic thing was damned boring.. perhaps I drank too much ba... hehehehe. I drank 5 glass of beer... still managed to go home, but luckily my hubby was willingly to fetch me from MRT. Kekekekke....
And u know wad? I won the digital camera... Again??? This time by Panasonic... hiaz... It's the prize number 10 le.... Better than nothing... I kept asking my friend, if it's my number???? Scared I heard wrongly. So.. 2 digicam in a year??? What a coincidence!!! But I still prefer my Canon Ixus 100... :P I even bought the cover liao this afternoon @Central w/ my colleague.. hehehehehe...
I'm sleepy now le... but was happy. It's been some time since I drank this much... And tomorrow I'll be on leave... so I can sleep as long as I could.. hahahahahaaa... And the dance.. managed to got 2nd prize.. dunno what the prize is.. as long as I could get back the cash that I've put back to my dance floor.. shit... OK lah.. gotta sleep now... Btw.. one of my friends was dressing very cute tonite.. hahahahaha... Seldom to see him like that.. hahahahahhaha... byeeeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...