Friday, August 07, 2009

Long tiring day...

Wah... today it's very very tiring day. After getting high last night, I found myself waking up w/ my glasses still on my head. Hahaha.. I couldn't even remember what I did after using the laptop. Did I turn it off myself? Or was my hubby doing it? I really can't remember at all.
Actually I was planning to wake up very late so that I could have enough rest after getting so tired for few days preparing the D&D dance and also doing month-end closing. But this morning, believe it or not... I even woke up earlier than my usual waking up time. My mother-in-law knocked our door at 6.40am to wake my son up 'cos he had to go to school at 7.20am. Since he woke up, I was woken up as well and couldn't get back to sleep anymore. Haiz.... I felt dizzy and.. hungry. I got changed soon and asked my mother-in-law to accompany me having breakfast. We went out for breakfast at 8am. I ordered fried beehoon w/ veggies & fish fillet, also a bowl of century egg pork porridge, which I shared w/ her. After makan, I had a walk to NTUC, then I had this sudden urge to go home as fast as I could.. Luckily everything went well so I managed to go to toilet and released on whatever things that was collected in my stomach.. hahahahaha....
At 10am, I went to my son's school, together w/ my mother-in-law, Reinier, and R's friend's mum & sis. After that six of us went to coffee shop to have another round of brunch. Hahaha... At first I didn't want to eat, but they kept asking me.. so.. I ordered vegetarian fried beehoon lor.. Hahahaha.. so big plate le.. Didn't finish the beehoon.. but ate the rest of the thing.
We went back home after children played at the playground for a while. At 1pm, R & I went out to meet my dajie at MRT Station. Dajie and R went to Vivo while I had my regular check up at SGH. R was successfully having Bumblebee from Toys r Us from his Kang Ma. Hahaha....
The blood test this time went very well. Doctor said my condition has been stable, the blood result is good, so he suggested me to reduce the amount of steroid that I take into another half. Wow... great!
I went to Bugis afterward praying at Kwan Im Temple, then met Dajie & R at BHG. Met up w/ PY to pass her things and vice versa. After that we had a walk for a while before we sat at McD to take a rest. It's first time to see the McD didn't sell drinks at all. They also didn't sell the Fillet O'Fish Burger due to the machine maintenance on progress. Can u imagine that????
We sat there until my friend came then we had bakuteh for dinner while my friend ordered lasagna. We were very full and tired so we decided to go back home. After reaching home, I had to pack all the barang2 needed for our short trip tomorrow to Jakarta. And I just finished it at 11.20pm. Wa... so tiring!!! Going to sleep soon.. Hopefully I can sleep longer tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! Good nite everyone, sweet dream. Muach...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...