Monday, September 14, 2009

School holiday has over. We didn't fly out. I took leave on Wednesday, 090909, and brought my son and my brother's son to the zoo. Starting their day with breakfast at McDonald, then went to the zoo. They kept wanting to go to Rainforest Zoo where they could play with water. They brought swimming suits and played there happily. We had KFC for lunch and only left the zoo at about 4.30 pm. We reached Bishan and had our early dinner at Kim San Leng.
On Friday he went to Wild Wild Wet with my sis-in-law and her families, also my mother-in-law. He played another whole day enjoying the holiday.
And today he went back to school. While I had dinner with my friend, he called me, saying that he is now a monitor. I was thinking for quite a while.. In my mind I was imagining the computer monitor.. Then he said it again.. *ting... oh.. class monitor... I am very happy for him. It will last for 2 months. There were two students chosen to become monitor, so he is one of them. When I reached home, he showed me his Monitor badge proudly. He is even wearing it now in front of me. He is reading poem now from A to Z. Hihihihi.. Love you very much Reever.. Muachhh....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable... cute yah..
u blg dia diblg badung di skul.. kok jadi class monitor..
one step to be a prime minister of singapore.. hauhahaha

Overcome Life said...

Badung sih tetep badung. Katanya di liat dari class work. Tapi perasaan anak gua biasa aja tuh... Mungkin gara2 ganteng kali.. hahahahhahahaa.... :P

Anonymous said...

ganteng??? wah ketepa raymond.. too much over confidence... hahah
kalo gua blg krn anak lo care n bs jaga yg lain, kaya ke aryn gitu..
ada brotherhood feeling.. n juga mungkin krn dia pinter ambil hati oragn..huahaha..
yg jelas.. good job Reever!

Anonymous said...

i read the sentence mention : "my brother's son", is it right ? elu bukannya ajak aryn kenapa jadi son ? hehehe.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...