Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yesterday we were staying at home almost a whole day. We went out only in the morning where we went to market to have our breakfast and buy all ingredients for steamboat. After that, I spent the rest of the day at home playing Farm Town and ate steamboat of course w/ R's friends.

What I like about steamboat is.. the morning after that. Why? Because I like to use the leftover ingredients, such as prawn, chicken & pork meat, pork/sotong ball, Chinese cabbage and tung fen (tang hoon noodle), to fry it altogether and become a nice breakfast. Hehehehe..... I love to cook those things. Those are my favorite food, even during my study time long ago in Swiss. Saved money at the same time, 'cos outside food was very expensive.

Anyway... Plan to go out later after 2pm. We're going to a new mall at Farrer Park, called City Square Mall to have a walk and window shopping. Kekeke...

Well.. enjoy ur weekend everyone....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...