Saturday, March 06, 2010

Cycling

Tomorrow is the day. It'll be my first time to experience cycling together, a 20-km long, with all people across Singapore on a major road in the city. Just hope that I'll be able to cycle to the finishing line. Need lots of luck on it!
My hubby has supported me in any ways for this event. Today he fetched my son to his Chinese and Buddhist class. Hehehe... He also bought the sunblock cream for me. Thank you Laogong.
Now I'm in the bus, otw to buy long sleeve shirt and pants for tomorrow. Hope I can find a suitable one. Jia you!!!
Just pray hard that the weather won't be so hot tomorrow and the sun won't shine too bright. Hahahahaa... Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia you.. jia you.. jia you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...