Sunday, March 07, 2010

I made it!!

I'm on the way home now, taking a bus from Suntec. This morning, I woke up at 5.20am, and out from home at 5.50am. Took cab to my working place, then took bus to nearby F1 pit. Well.. With lots of determination and preseverance, all of us manage to finish our race. I'm the first woman (from our hotel) who reached the finishing line. Not from the whole people who joined. Kekeke... I enjoyed the ride very much. Like people say, it's the process that is enjoyable and more meaningful. We started our ride from F1 pit. Went all the way through the Guillemard road, and many other road to East Coast. I took a break for a while to have few mouthful of 100 plus, then continued my ride all the way 'till the finishing line. I enjoyed rode through the Nicole Highway, watching the view of Fullerton, Esplanade, nearly completed Marina Bay Sands, and many more. Actually at first I wanted to ride together with my friend, but didn't know why, I rode faster and faster and left them behind. When I was riding, it reminds me of times when I was on my Secondary School. I took bicycle from home to school everyday. The distance was ok, about 20 mins to reach ba.. Also must pass through 1 high bridge. It explained how I got my big legs.. Oops.. Big muscles on my legs. Hahahhaa...
I felt great when I rode fast.. And enjoyed my time being alone. Along the way, I could find all good numbers, such as 8888, 7888, 8088, 8373 (last 4 digit of my contact number), etc. ;P
I started the ride at 7.45am and finished it at 8.45am. About one hour time.
Few of us (10 to be precised) had put our rented bicycles in the wrong side. And we had to find the bicycles all around the parking area. Lucky we managed to get all bikes. We also had to find our helmets that were scattered all around in different boxes and bags. We took about an hour to get our things back. And because of that, we didn't manage to take a group picture. :( too bad....
Never mind lah, I took some personal pics anyway...
Few friends and I went to have our lunch at food court in Suntec. Then my friend and I bought few 4D numbers related to our cycling today. Hahaha... Wish us luck oh!!!
Overall, I really enjoyed the cycling as I have fulfilled one of my wishes. Try new thing in life. Hope to fulfill some more wishes this year, to make sure that I live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...