Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary me n my hubby

Just finished our dinner at home sweet home... We invited my bro and his families, also my eldest sis, her hubby, and her hubby sis and families who happen to visit Singapore. We had steamboat at home. The food flown non-stop, and everybody is full. Kekeke...

Dajie made the red wine mixed with Sprite and lime juice as cocktails, then we had some Tequila w/ lime juices as dessert wine. Kekeke... with a pinch of salt to make it as Margarita. Hahahaha....

Anyway, thanks my hubby for preparing our dinner. Also for the love and care that you have given to me and Reever for these past 8 years. Hope we still can go through it all together in more years to come. ^^

Post some pics here as it's been quite some time I hadn't posted any pic...


Dinner Steamboat

Me and Hubby... Cheers..... :)

With bro and families, and eldest sis

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...