Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wow.. Time flies... Today, tomorrow, then few hours after that, I will start my journey. The packing has been 'qi qi ba ba liao' or almost done :)

Yesterday night I tried to sleep early at 7.40pm. But I was awaken by the hot feeling as I covered myself with blanket and only turned on the fan. There were noises from outside room as well. I turned on the air-con and turned on the CD to play some music, still couldn't sleep. My mind was whirling about some things I need to prepare or do, you know that kind of feeling... Well, I woke up then at about 9.30pm and prepare some items and back to sleep again at 11.30pm.

This morning I felt that I want to stay more on my bed... Kekekekkekeke...... But cannot la... Still have to do some things at work. Closing has over, so far mine is quite smooth, thank SB for that! Only that... Some cost is just too high and I don't know how to explain that.. Haizzzz....

I get a feeling that I will recover soon. Not to be happy too fast though... Tonight I'll have dinner with my parents, brother and his family members, my mother and sister in law. Not really in mood to eat buffet as I haven't recovered very well, but just be glad that I had opportunity to have dinner together with family members :)

There will be an important audit during my holiday, just hope everything will go on smoothly and nothing much from our side... Please help us!! Otherwise, I don't think there will be more long holiday in the future granted by my Boss.. Kekekekeke....

Well, write 'til here. Gotta continue my work! Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...