Monday, September 13, 2010

Today I was kinda sad after hearing the news that my immune body is still fighting my own body cells. This time, the blood test result showed that my white blood cell is diminishing and slightly below normal. So Doctor prescribed me back the steroid. Although the dose was not so high, I'm still sad over the fact that this thing can attack me anytime, anywhere they like. No reason, no explanation given. Good news is that my other body organs like kidney, liver, are all okay.Doctor told me that patient like me will still need the steroid on and off. Still have to depend on it. Haiz.... I have to go back 2 months later.

Another good news is.. I can see my young and handsome doctor again for my next visit ;) so happy!! Long time no see him liao. He was away for studying. .

Since I was away for my appointment for about 2.5 hrs, I replaced back my working hours by working late. I'm on my way back now. Need to count those recipe costing for upcoming X'mas!

Tomorrow we're going for a dinner. My friends wanted to celebrate early Birthday party for me. Too early.. So I prefer to call it 'destress drinking session' kekekeke... Now it's very crowded in Clarke Quay area. There is Taiwan food promotion and many lanterns shown for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival. Just wanna get rid of those unhappiness things somehow by drinking more... But my friends can't drink le... Hiks... Nevermind la.. They still can order soft drinks.., while I'm having my Erdinger!!! Yamsenggggg!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jia you de..jaga kesehatan..kurangin minum...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...