Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I need to go on DIETTTTT!!!!!

Have been overeating since last week... Haiz... Didn't realise it until my colleague was asking me if I gained so much weight... Hiks...

I keep wearing those bigger size clothes these past few days to make myself more comfortable. Need to lose some kilos!!! Hiks...

Didn't realise I have been drinking ice cold drinks (beer and other drinks), munching on candies in the office, chocolate bars, and so on..) Hiks... And no exercise.

I also had few varieties food during lunch, sometimes went for second or third round. The food in canteen has been better with so many choices to choose... And I need to keep reminding myself that it's enough!

Yesterday night after dinner, I was craving durian. My hubby went out and bought 4 durians back honme. I opened 3 and ate most of it. Hahahahahhaa..... Long time never ate mah.... :P So many excuses!!!

Well, hope I can control slowly...

It's raining now. Yesterday afternoon it was very hot. The weather has really gone headwire...

Ok, write 'til here. Gonna walk for a while before starting my work again. Jia you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe sama... 67.8 kg now.. hikks..
lagi minum slim tea.. tapi mulesss bgt..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...