Tuesday, April 12, 2011

'I'm not popular, but I have good friends. I'm not rich, but I have what I need. I may not be liked, but I know I'm loved.'

Ehey... I think the sentence above suits me huh? Don't you think so? :P

Today I went for eye check and went through few round of eye check. The result is good, everything is normal. Hm... Donated 52 bucks to the hospital. Wakakakaka.....

They asked me to go back one year later... Haiz.... Trying to bargain for 1.5 yrs, but failed. Hahahahha....

With natural disasters in few countries, it does affect the food supply around the world. These few weeks I was busy complaining the lettuce iceberg which supposed to come from Australia. But now, it's made in China. All suppliers don't get their lettuce from Australia anymore.

We just have to bear with the quality made in China.

Thailand was suffered from floods too.. It affected palm trees and other food supplies as well. Hm... I can't imagine where we get our food from in the future...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...