Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long weekend - day 1

Why is it long weekend? Because I'm taking a day leave on Monday :)

I'm sick. :( Not a good news. Running nose, itchy and dry throat for the past few days. Already didn't feel well since Wed, perhaps too tired after the long revision class during weekend, which caused not having enough sleep.

I went to sleep very early these past 3 days. I slept at about 9 to 9.30pm at night and woke up the next day at about 7pm. Woke up few times for going to toilet (drank too much water).

I didn't see a doctor since I have a supply of medicines from the previous visit. But I still don't feel well :(

Just hope with enough rest and drink more water, also sleeping without air-con can make me get well soon. Wish me luck ba!!

This morning we had breakfast at nearby hawker center. I ate pork porridge while 2R was having vegetarian beehoon and vegetarian wantan mee. They continued their journey to Sengkang for Chinese class while I headed home. I rested and slept again after consumed the medicine and was woken up by sound of thunder and rain. It was raining heavily!!! I closed the window up and tried to continue to sleep but to no avail. My son's tuition center staff called me and told me that I haven't given them the payment since 2nd April's class. Wow!! It was 1.5 months and only now they were asking me for money...

So I called my hubby to pay first. I couldn't sleep anymore, so went to my son's room, packed his table and put my books there. Started to read the articles related to examination paper. Topics by topics and gain more depth understanding about each topic.

2R came back at about 2pm. I asked my hubby to buy lunch. I was hungry. He went to the market and bought food home. I ate mee ta mak soup. Big R ate mi kia soup, and small R ate my half mee ta mak and half economic rice.

I asked my hubby to buy 2 pc of pandan cake and he ended up buying 2 roll of pandan cake home. Waliao..... Communication broke down ah?? Anyway, thank you Laogong and luckily the pandan cake is very nice. It's soft and not dry :)

I continued reading the articles until about 5.30pm, I went to living room, tried to do some warming up so that I won't feel sleepy. Then I looked outside, the weather was good. Not hot, not raining, and not wet. So I decided to go outside for some running. Kekekeke.... My colleague asked me to do some exercise during off day, just to get sweat and can help the body's health. So I went out and run lor... At about every 15 meters I would stop. Hahahaha.... Stopped to breath and regain energy. Haiya, long time never exercised la...

I went to the place where my mother-in-law and son attended the 'Shuang Jie' or Father and Mother's day festival in our neighbourhood area. The guest od honor, Mr. Lee Hsien Long would attend the event. I didn't see him nor my son and mother-in-law. Too many people. So I decided to go home. Didn't feel really well too... Kekekeke...

I went back and took a bath. After a while, my son came back home while my mother-in-law went with my sis-in-law for dinner. My son told me that he had handshake with Mr Lee. Wah, he was so proud lor... Hahahaha.... And he told me Mr Lee said, thank you for our support.....

On the way back home, I passed by the Stadium. They were preparing for Vesak Day celebration. There would be San Bu Yi Bai tomorrow evening and another guest of honor, Mr Goh Chok Tong is coming. Waliao.. Actually so many ministers came to my area, only that I never joined their activities. Only my mother-in-law and son are more free.. Hahahahaha...

At night I was thinking of cooking porridge. I thought the canned salted vegetable was inside the cupboard. But when my hubby checked, it's no more there. So I checked the fridge and found some vegertable. So I told my hubby that I'm going to cook some simple dishes. Ahhahahaa....

I asked him to go to mama shop downstairs to buy eggs as our supply has depleted. So I cooked choy sim with mushroom and garlic, and stir-fried tomato with egg. Then we ate with porridge. Hmm.... Nyummy.. A simple heartwarm home cook dishes for my 2R. Hahahahahaha.... Since I seldom cook, my hubby still praised me, 'cos otherwise, he was afraid that I won't cook anymore in the future... Hahahaha...

Okla.. Going to sleep soon. Btw this evening my eldest sis msged me saying my childhood friend's mom, who yesterday was admitted to hospital and found out that she had blood cancer, has passed away. I msged my friend directly and she told me her mom was gone last night, 00.41pm. All of us didn't expect that her mom will go just like that. Perhaps it's fated. Well... Enjoy life while you can and remember, live your life to the fullest!!! Never live in regret!! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...