Thursday, November 01, 2012

I hate flu :(

Instead of getting better, it gets worse :( I went to see doctor yesterday after work because I don't think the medicine that I took worked. My nose was dried and pain hiks......

Happily went back home, having my dinner and medicine. Went to sleep at about 11pm. I thought things got better... Who knows I woke up at 2am and until now I couldn't fall asleep due to my running nose... Huaaaaaa..... Tomorrow I have to work due to month-end and no excuse of getting sick for the next two days. I took the previous medicine to stop the running nose and to fall asleep faster (drowsy medicine).... Hope I can fall asleep soon....

In the evening, I called back home from the office. My son told me a good news!! He was asking me to guess how much he got for his recent English exam. Out of 50, guess how much did he get??? I told him.. Hm...... 40? Hehe... Better to guess lower since it's his favorite subject. He was so happily telling me, no, it's 47 out of 50. I could hear the joy from his sound. He said, that was the highest mark in his class and only 2 persons got it.

So I asked him, "What do you feel when you get good grades?". He answered, "Happy..." And what do you feel if you get a bad grades?". And he said, "Sad..." So, you know what you have to do for tomorrow's exam ya??? He just laughed and smiled2.

I don't expect much the exam results from the other 3 subjects... So far, he could only score for this English, and not including composition. He is quite lazy in developing story. Not yet about those grammar mistakes.... Like usual, I just leave it to nature.. The exam is his, so he is the one who goes through it and gets the results from it. We can just support him from behind. For me, I just wish him for happiness. Passu, the Bhutanese blogger, came out the GNH (Gross Happiness Model) improved model. I was asking him how can we, as a parent, use the model to improve the GNH of our child. Hahahaha...... Am I a little bit too much??? Well, at the end of the day, the goal is to find out the purpose in whatever they are learning so that they find purpose in their lives. We'll see.... :)

Going to sleep again.. Try to.. Hope I can wake up and get ready to work later.... Good night.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try nasal spray?

Overcome Life said...

For?? Doctor got offering me to prescribe spray for blocked nose, but I rejected as I never use it before and do not think it is suitable for me. So I just eat the tablets given twice a day.

Anyway, I had a good sleep after writing the blog, and almost woke up late since I was too tired... Hahahhaa..... Well, just pray to get well soon... :)

Anonymous said...

nasal spray works faster than the tablet for blocked nose.. it is very common in oz. esp for kids or toddle who unable to blow nose.can use saline water spray (this one is wh=ithout any medicine). just to clear the nose. try one.. i believe you will like it better..
i know in indo n sg, the nassal spray is not common... but just give it a try ...yz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...